Letters and Initials
Our flower preservation pieces allow your flowers to become keepsakes and memories of events and special people. I dry your flowers for you carefully, using my own special methods, and then set them into resin to preserve them.
11.5cm high, varying widths, 2.5cm deep
Optional & sign
This piece is suitable for:
Medium-large flower heads, average sized-roses do generally fit in these , also great for greenery and smaller flower heads.
Please note: Due to their size and shape the letter F, P and J are not freestanding, other letters may also have a curved bottom and not stand on their own. They can be secured with a little bit of sticky tack or a glue dot.
- Place your order
- Check your emails - you will automatically receive and email detailing how to post and pack the flowers, check your junk folder if you can't find it in your inbox.
- Send the flowers to me – include a note if you have any specific requests for how the flowers are displayed
By placing the order you are agreeing to understanding the following:
- Some flowers change colour and shape as they dry. Your flowers may darken or change tone and they can shrink a little. Pale pinks can fade a little, white colours can take on a creamier tone and thin pale flowers may have a translucent look to them.
- The treatment of flowers before they arrive to me can affect the results and previously invisible bruising can appear during the process.
- Flat pieces are designed to be viewed from the front – sometimes due to the size of the flowers the back of the piece is not as neat or smooth as the front.
- The bases of spheres and similar are smoothed but still may be rough and contain small bubbles. These do not affect the piece and cannot be seen.
- If you order thinner or smaller pieces but send big flowers, then the petals will be used rather than the whole heads.
- The photos of items are examples only. Every piece and every set of flowers is different, and I cannot guarantee results that match those, but I do my absolute best with the flowers provided.
- Please expect bubbles and air pockets within your order. Flowers naturally trap air and I do my best to minimise this. I made every item by hand using real natural flowers so they will not look ‘perfect’ and machine made. This is part of the charm of a handmade memory piece and not a defect.
- Items are made using flexible moulds. Sometimes a small amount of warping occurs during the curing process. Flower preservation pieces are custom personalised pieces and therefore are non-refundable.
- If you change your mind about your order and would like to change the shape etc then please pop me a message and this can be sorted for you.
Please keep your resin pieces away from sunlight and chemicals (perfume, polishes, cleaning sprays, soaps etc). Resin can be wiped over with a slightly damp cloth if needed. Resin can scratch so keep it away from rough/sharp surfaces.
**I process your flowers as soon as I receive them and then they are left drying until I am ready to work with them. My turnaround varies depending on demand and the season, the home page is kept updated with the current turnaround time**